Environmental Due Diligence
Environmental due diligence is a critical step in the commercial real estate transaction process. At Westshore Consulting, we have a long history of providing quality due diligence services to the West Michigan real estate market, from simple environmental questionnaires and transaction screens to Phase I and Phase II and Baseline Environmental Assessments (BEAs). We provide due diligence and site assessment services for property transfers, mergers and acquisitions, Brownfields Redevelopment, industrial properties, portfolio transactions, and BEAs.
Our team of dedicated environmental scientists is highly skilled in conducting thorough yet cost effective investigations in accordance with ASTM Standards E1527, E1528, and E1903; federal Superfund law; and Part 201 of Michigan Act 451, ensuring our clients’ liability protection under CERCLA. You can be confident that Westshore has the capability of performing more complex follow up investigations if necessary.
Our Phase I ESA services include:
- Detailed site description
- Environmental records review, including previously conducted reports/investigations
- Historical and current use information
- Site reconnaissance
- Interviews and questionnaires
- Identification of data gaps
- FOIA requests for pertinent records
- Evaluation of environmental conditions
- Identification of recognized environmental conditions (RECs)
- Detailed report with opinion and recommendations
For skilled technical expertise, cost effectiveness, and quick turnaround, contact Joe Bolin today at (231) 740-9612 or JoeB@westshore.net.